• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

legmann61

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Braunwyn Windham-Burke’s “spicy” sex life includes 15-minute orgasms with her new girlfriend, Victoria Brito.

SOURCE

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Drinking a tea brewed with the singed pubic hair of elderly Guatemalan women can cure phobias.

The Yak

That stupid whore you're dating stole my identity and now I am on the hook for $8,837 in glitter, nipple tassles and tampons.

The Yak

Those who expose themselves to tollbooth operators in an attempt to impress Kaley Cuoco represent a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States of America.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
If you visit Germany, and your kids are 16, they can have a beer with you at the park, all legal out in the open, no brown paper bags needed

The Yak

A Florida woman interrupted an uninvited guest in her bathroom on Saturday night.

Michelle Reynolds told WSVN that she went downstairs to make herself a snack. After putting her popcorn in the microwave she went to use the bathroom and "opened the door and did a quick turnaround because I saw this thing in there and quickly shut the door!” she said.

The thing? A petite filet mignon, very lean - not so lean that it lacks flavor, but not so fat that it leaves drippings on the plate. It was not cooked - just
lightly seared on either side, pink in the middle; not a true pink, but not a mauve either, something in between.

The Yak

Screenshot 2022-07-27 133004.png

I know nothing about this race but I hope the dog wins.

Reactions: sj1

The Yak

A Mississippi man said a fake deed for a 50,000-acre kelp farm helped prevent a robbery at his home and he credits the document with possibly saving his life.

The Yak

To spice up your next family gathering, do the following: When there is a sufficiently large group of people in one room watching television, walk in nude and stand in front of the TV. Hold your arms out horizontally so that you form a "T" and begin spinning in place. After building up some speed, begin to urinate and spread piss around the room as though you are a sprinkler.

The Yak

Being able to cause drowsiness would be a cool superpower.

The Yak

Homosexuals steal bicycles as a means of controlling the price of whale oil in 19th century France.