• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

She wears jeans with dick holes in em!

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
:1orglaugh I was watching an episode on Chappelle's Show with the Player Hater's Ball sketch and I remember Silky Johnson saying the Rosie Odonell wears underwear with dick holes in them and I laughed so hard but then I thought......"There's a thread about fucking in jeans" but I couldn't find it. Being that I'm always looking for new stuff, I thought maybe there were fetishes about fully clothed women with only a dick/fuck hole to fuck. Sounds wierd I know but whatever.

Here's what I mean but I'm looking for girls fully clothed and the hole not so big!:dunno:Here ya go!:D
http://gallery.homemadenetwork.com/pchome19/03g/index.html

freeryan

come on it's a good idea! i wish i had more links to explain.

Fresno

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt

JohnnyThompson

Wannabe Board Whore
i saw a milf hunter episode with Trixie. She had a small slit on her upper thigh part of her jeans. She said she would use it to finger herself when she felt horny in public. It was a good shoot too the one from the gas station.

freeryan

Nice stuff people! I mean I love looking at naked bodies, it's just alittle idea of having sex with all clothes on, (not the stuff from the fully clothed sex sites) and the only exposed part is a simple hole in the crotch, that just seemed really intrusting and different to see.

freeryan

hothannah great links! also any bottoms are cool, not just jeans:)

freeryan

good stuff comeflywithme! Love those torn jeans:thumbsup:

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• krissy-lynn-ass-fucking.jpg
    krissy-lynn-ass-fucking.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 142