• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Taylor Knight Thread!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member

TaylorKnight

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys!! So for those that do not know me, My name is Taylor Knight. I am a 23 year old glamour/cam model from Cali now attending grad school in S. Fl :)
I must confess, I am horrible with social media~But going to give this a shot as it seems like a fun way to interact with my friends other then my twitter page :)
I have been webcam modeling since the ripe age of 18, and I am 100% addicted. I love meeting new people, and the relationships we form! (Gals & guys)
My likes are, Chill people, the beach, the ocean, marine bio (all kinda ocean stuff huh?) 420, cute cafe's, rescuing animals & just about anything that involves nudity ;p
Funny little fact~ You may recognize me from the Maury show! I was the SEXY DECOY Taylor that caught all of the cheating husbands lol!!

So come say hi, talk about something funny, sexy, cool whatever!! I may post some silly or naughty photo's on here from time to time too so keep checking back
You can follow me on twitter too! @TaylorKnight69

xoxo
Tay

OO and P.S before you ask...My boobs are 33DD and yes they are 100% natural. A pain in the butt, but I love em'

Attachments

• taylorwatermarked.jpg
    taylorwatermarked.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 208
  • C8saiVL.jpg
    C8saiVL.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 194

TaylorKnight

Yes sir :) I guess now they can't use decoys any more bc they got sued lol! BUT they still play my shows now :p

TaylorKnight

Hi Turf!! Happy Friday!! would love too!! Hope your doing spmething special this weekend?
xo
Tay

TaylorKnight

Sounds good to me Abejarano! Let's interact! I need to be broken in here! *muah*

TaylorKnight

Just wanted to post a quick HAPPY Friday!! I am trying to figure out how to upload pics here~?

TaylorKnight

My birthday is coming up!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Wanted to post a cple SELFIES, I took this weekend..
and let you all know my BDAY is coming up July 1st so I have some major specials coming up!!
So check it out and message me if you want to become a part of my *virtual party*
xoxo
Tay

- - - Updated - - -

Think I figured it out finally lol

Attachments

• SMALLERTaylorsBday!.jpg
    SMALLERTaylorsBday!.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 191
  • SMALLER.jpg
    SMALLER.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 199

TaylorKnight

Sounds great Turf..Feel free to ask me anything you would like. WIll check this daily :p
xo