• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

nano

Yes, these words change as I post more!
You won't get any answer if you ask it like that. As a matter of fact, officialy, feet are still considered as a passion for fetish freaks. Guys are too ashamed to admit they get excited when they see female feet.
If you want feet pics, use that trick: ask for pics of women in high heels. Look at this thread , you'll see that it works very well: Everybody loves feet, they just need a reason so they can act like it's not for feet.

SiliconeTits

Can tune a piano, but can't tuna fish
what are you some sort of shrink?.... i dont like feet

you freak...lol:D :nanner:

xxx182

Please don't ban me!
i really don't like feet...i wouldnt have a problem admitting that to a bunch of people online who don't know who i am (no offense everyone)

Felthat

FreeOnes turned me straight!
FEET IS MEH!!!

darkman

Retired Moderator
Thank you guys for this thread !! I love woman's feet principally when the're are wearing high heels. Nice to see a cute foot in a beaultiful heel.;)

Darkman

BuRn tHe PriEst

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
hey sonic boy! bro do you know of any more links like the ones above?? i love pretty feet they drive me crazy. you ought to check out the andrew blake dvd's there's one were Aria Giovanni is sucking on her toes. fkin hot!!!:nanner:

sonicboy

Freeones for President!
BuRn tHe PriEst said:
hey sonic boy! bro do you know of any more links like the ones above?? i love pretty feet they drive me crazy. you ought to check out the andrew blake dvd's there's one were Aria Giovanni is sucking on her toes. fkin hot!!!:nanner:

I have seen Aria Giovanni sucking her toes somewhere but have forgotten the url links. I will keep a lookout for you.
Meanwhile take a look here, lots of good ones here:

footster.net/index2.htm (cut & paste)
http://pub108.ezboard.com/bthemousepad (cut & paste) (have to register an account for "Adult Content Section")

Enjoy!!! :hatsoff:

Last edited:

Heels4Me

What are these words under my name?
hey Im new here and i'm from New Zealandmost won't hve heard of it. Anyway I love feet and heels wondering if anyone has any pics:rolleyes:

magicbird

In my dreams I have fucked Jenna Jameson.
You came here to find them, not to ask them... LOL ;)
Just search through the threads and you'll find all the links you need...
Wellcome on board ! :hatsoff: