• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
You know what to do, and it had better not be what many of you did recently in the old one that I just deleted.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
what's that exactly? A lot of things were wrong with that thread!

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Boy I pop out for five minutes and I miss the fun.

Wha happa?

-cs™

Legzman

I'm not sure...maybe talking shit about other members? Flaming in a sense I suppose. It had turned into a fighting match on there a few times I can remember.

Legzman

Hell, I was here and I still missed it!:1orglaugh

Legzman

Maybe this is like in the video section. 50 posts and the thread is closed. Then we start "Random statement thread III" and IV and V etc...

couple weeks we'll be at random statement thread mcmviii:1orglaugh

Legzman

Just like in a house fire the most valuable possessions can never be replaced. Those are the photographs and such, that have the sentimental value to them. Same thing here...

May the old thread rest in piece...it will be missed :(

Won't everyone join me in a moment of silence for a fallen thread?

drdeath67

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Just like in a house fire the most valuable possessions can never be replaced. Those are the photographs and such, that have the sentimental value to them. Same thing here...

May the old thread rest in piece...it will be missed :(

Won't everyone join me in a moment of silence for a fallen thread?
Hmmmmmm? I still don't know why it was deleted instead of just closed....That was like burning down a museum with all the exhibits still inside....a lot of history destroyed...

*shakes head in disgust*

Legzman

Hmmmmmm? I still don't know why it was deleted instead of just closed....That was like burning down a museum with all the exhibits still inside....a lot of history destroyed...

*shakes head in disgust*

Nice way to reword my post! :thumbsup:

slowhand

Closed Account
Good morning everyone :wave:

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Where did the original Random Statement go?

member006

Closed Account
A Message Board is not a Chat Room.

So you're saying that's why it was deleted? That makes no sense to me. They don't delete post whoring in talk for empty posts and derailing, but they will delete a bit of convo in here where there is no post count and no derailingpossible? I'm not sure, do I have that right, is that what you're saying?